Flowers for the lady

Flowers for the lady

Vintage Romance

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Up late with hundreds of ideas!!

Winter break is officially over and the kids go back to school in 7 hours and 45 min. ( but who is counting). I can not believe my oldest is graduating "THIS YEAR"!! Tomorrow will also be my first official day of ...........being unemployed as the Tearoom I managed closed last week. OHHH how I will miss that place and all the people I met and the enjoyment I got out of my work. But it's time for a new venture. Mostly jewelry however from time to time you will see pieces of furniture I have refinished to give it that "shabby chic" "cottage look" and other vintage finds. I want to try my hand at a couple of small shows or bizarres to get the feel and see what I can do...so it's work work work....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment